LASU intra-university transfer form – The Directorate of ICT, Lagos State University (LASU) has moved on to activate the Intra-University Transfer processes online. Students will be able to apply through the new site, and departments will be able to review applications before submitting them to the Chairman of the Intra-University Committee, who will then present the applications to the Senate for approval.
The intra-university transfer request form is currently up on the portal, and it is taking submissions from students who want to use it. All related services have been activated.
How to Apply for LASU Intra-University Transfer Form
The steps to use the portal is as follows:
- Visit the LASU epayment portal at http://www.lasu.edu.ng/epayment to make payment for Intra-University Transfer by doing the following:
- Select the NAIRA button
- Click on the MISCELLANEOUS main button.
- Select Intra-University Transfer from the drop-down list.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to pay.
- Then, visit https://lasu.edu.ng/interuniversitytransfer to login with your matric number.
- Fill in the required details and upload your WAEC / NECO / NABTEB result, also upload your signature too.
- Submit your application.
- Continually check your email for update on your application.
For further clarification, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.