Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) supplementary post-UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is on. All the candidates who are yet to be offered admission in their chosen most preferred course can now apply for a change of course.
This is to inform all candidates who have not yet uploaded their O’level results to visit the nearest JAMB Computer-Based Test (CBT) Centre to upload their WAEC/NECO results in the JAMB porta on or before Friday, 4th February 2022 so as not to forfeit their chances of gaining admission.
SEE ALSO: AKSU Admission List.
However, the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) still has space to accommodate qualified candidates who made AKSU their First (1st) Choice Institution and scored 140 and above. Interested candidates are hereby requested to consider the option of changing to the under-listed programmes, as indicated below;
- AGRICULTURE: Crop Science, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Soil Science, Animal Science, Agricultural Economics & Extension
- ARTS: History& International Studies, Performing Arts, Philosophy, Religious& Cultural Studies
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES: Biochemistry, Botany, Genetics & Biotechnology, Marine Biology, Microbiology, Zoology
- EDUCATION: Education& Mathematics, Education & Physics, Education & Integrated Science, Education& Biology, Education & Chemistry
- ENGINEERING: Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering. Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering. Mechanical Engineering
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: Accounting. Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration, Marketing
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Mathematics, Chemistry, Geology, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science
- SOCIAL SCIENCES: Economics, Political Science, Sociology & Anthropology
Categories of candidates who cannot be recommended for AKSU Supplementary admission are as follows;
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First (1st) Choice in the 2021 UTME.
- Candidates who did not register for the online Post-UTME screening exercise.
- Candidates with the wrong UTME subject combination.
- Candidates with incomplete O’level requirements or awaiting result
- Candidates who have not uploaded their O’level on the JAMB portal and whose uploads have not yet reflected on CAPS.
Changing to any of these Programmes as indicated above does not guarantee automatic admission. Only candidates who meet the minimum https://portal.aksu.edu.ng cut-off mark of 140 for the respective programmes, would be considered.
The portal for online registration for Supplementary Admissions will open from Monday, 31 January 2022 to Friday, 11 February 2022.
Interested candidates are advised to register on time before the deadline.
Visit https://portal.aksu.edu.ng for further information on the registration procedure.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.