McMurry University is pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to students who want to pursue a degree program at the Institutions. This scholarship opportunity is worth up to $17,000 and it will only be awarded to successful students.
1. What are international scholarships at McMurry University usa?
3. What are the benefits of international scholarships at McMurry University usa?
4. What are the requirements for international scholarships at McMurry University usa?
5. What are some examples of international scholarships at McMurry University usa?
Application Deadline: First-come, first-served basis after admission.
McMurry University offers a number of international scholarships for students who wish to study abroad. These scholarships are available to students from all countries and can be used to cover the cost of tuition, airfare, and other expenses.
The scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, and students must maintain a minimum GPA in order to retain their scholarship. Scholarships are renewable for up to four years of study, and students can use them to study at any accredited university in the world.
If you are interested in applying for an international scholarship at McMurry University, please contact the Office of International Programs for more information.
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: Up to $17,000
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- If your native language is not English, submit proof of:
- Duolingo English Test score of at least 105.
- TOEFL score of at least 213 computer-based, 550 paper-based, or 79 Internet-based.
- IELTS score of at least 6.5 or.
- 24 transferrable hours from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, including English 1310 and English 1320.
Application Process: APPLY HER