Continually pursue your studies abroad. Wonderful news! The 2023–2024 Schlumberger Foundation fellowship is now open. This article will go into great detail about this fellowship, its advantages, and how to apply.
A fully funded international student grant, the Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowship 2023–2024. This scholarship, which can be extended till the student’s studies are finished, is worth a maximum of USD 50,000 for a PhD and a maximum of USD 40,000 for a Post-doc.
In order to pursue post-doctoral STEM studies at renowned universities, the Faculty for the Future program, which was launched in 2004, offers fellowships to women from developing and emerging nations.
The initiative’s long-term goal is to eliminate barriers that women face while joining STEM fields in order to close the gender gap and encourage more women to pursue scientific careers.
RESUME FOR THE SCHLUMBERGER FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP SCHOLARSHIP
- PhD (Doctoral) and postdoctoral study levels and fields host institution(s): renowned institutions
- Locations: Any country in the world
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, and Biology are the focus areas for scholarships.
- Dates: November 11, 2022
FINANCIAL COVERAGE FOR SCHOLARSHIP
- Grants from Faculty for the Future can be extended until studies are finished and are based on actual spending for authorized expenses, up to a maximum of USD 50,000 for a PhD and USD 40,000 for a Post-doc.
- Performance, self-evaluation, supervisor recommendations, and convincing evidence of reintegration plans in the home country are all requirements for renewal funds.
SCHLUMBERGER FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE FELLOWSHIP ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
- The necessary language is English.
- Every nation on earth is qualified.
- are female and a citizen of an emerging or developing country
- * If you hold dual citizenship, and one of your citizenships is in a developed nation, you are ineligible to apply. (Note: If you are awarded a Faculty for the Future grant and later acquire citizenship in a developed nation, the grant will expire as of the date of the acquisition of the additional citizenship.)
- are engaged in post-doctoral research or a PhD program in the fields of science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM). The transdisciplinary research between the physical and biological sciences is the only type of research eligible for the biological sciences awards. For Master’s level studies, there is no financing available under the Faculty for the Future project.
- are students who are enrolled in, accepted by, or who have applied to an international host university or research center (applications are no longer accepted where a candidate has not yet applied to a university). If you are applying for a sandwich course, your final degree must be awarded by the foreign host university rather than your home university; you also need to have an extraordinary academic record, a proven track record of teaching, or to show a strong dedication to teaching.
- can demonstrate active involvement in faculty life and outreach activities to encourage young girls to pursue careers in science; is eager to contribute to the socioeconomic development of his or her home country and region by strengthening the faculty at their local university, carrying out pertinent research, or using their unique expertise to benefit the public policy matters
HOW DO I APPLY FOR FUTURE FELLOWSHIPS WITH THE SCHLUMBERGER FOUNDATION FACULTY?
To apply for Faculty for the Future Fellowships from the Schlumberger Foundation, please follow the instructions below:
- Create a personal account.
- To authenticate your account, look for a verification message in your inbox.
- Log in to your account, please.
- Choose “Your Application” for 2023.
- Before selecting “Submit,” complete your online application form and submit any necessary papers.