The provision of an exceptional opportunity for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students who wants to study are made at one of the world’s best universities in one of the world’s most multicultural cities. Awarded every year, the Lester B. Pearson Scholarships recognize exceptional students from around the globe which includes international students studying at Canadian high schools. However, every year approximately 37 students will be named Lester B. Pearson Scholars.
Worth of the Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students
- The scholarship covers Tuition fees waiver, Full tuition fee sponsorship, and full educational expense.
- The Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students also cover books purchasing expenses
- The scholarship also covers Incidental fees sponsorship.
- The Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students is responsible for full residence support for four years, free accommodation, Free airfare and Conference participation funding.
Eligibility for Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students
To be qualified to apply to the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship:
- Applicants must be an international student (i.e. a non-Canadian requiring a study permit).
- You must currently be in your final year of secondary school or have graduated no earlier than June 2022.
- Candidate must have started studies at the University of Toronto in September 2022 (scholars already attending post-secondary studies cannot be considered; scholars who will start their studies in January 2022 at another post-secondary institution cannot be considered).
Here are the Lists of Documents Required for Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students:
- Applicants need GRE certificate scores.
- Each candidate must also have a study plan essay for MS degree.
- You are also expected to have recommendation letters by two of the former professors.
- You also need a Scholarship Application Resume.
- Each candidate need the Copies of all transcripts.
- You are expected to have a Letter of Motivation.
- Eligible candidates should have an English proficiency certificate.
- Research proposal for doctoral degree candidates.
- A copy of a valid passport for at least one year.
- Copies of the undergrad or grad certificate.
- You also need a Statement of purpose (SOP).
How to Apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students
To apply for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship:
- Candidates will need to receive a nomination from his/her school. High schools not already contacted/approved are asked to submit an application to participate in our program, available here.
- Applicants will also need to apply to study at the University of Toronto to begin his/her studies in 2022 and complete his/her application for admission by the appropriate deadlines. Please note that you will be considered for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship for your first choice of program at U of T.
- Each applicant may also apply for several programs and may receive admission to them all; but the Lester B. Pearson Scholarship, if awarded to you, would be limited to your first choice of program at U of T at the time our scholarship decisions are made.
- Once we have received a nomination and you’ve applied to the university, you can complete the online Lester B. Pearson Scholarship application.
Application Deadline for the Lester B. Pearson Scholarships for International Students
The School scholarship deadline is November 30, 2021 while the Student OUAC application deadline is December 14, 2021 (Please note this is the final date to submit an application to the OUAC; however, it is recommended you apply for admission through the OUAC before November 7, 2021 as spaces in programs fill-up quickly and famous programs may close early.)
The Student scholarship application deadline is January 18, 2022.
Official Website: Visit Here
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other Canada scholarships here